HP printer performs versatile printing at the very affordable price. Many users of HP printer complain about paper jam issue. Well, it is a common problem of all printer which could be fixed by some simple steps. If the reason for paper jam is simple then it can be dissolved easily. Sometime might possible that users face difficulty to fix this issue, in such case they can dial HP printer support number +1-800-787-2406 to get the solution to the problem by experts.
How to clear a paper jam of HP Printer?
To fix the issue of paper jam of HP printer follows the steps with precaution as well.
Step 1. Clear the jam from the rear of the All-in-One:
Before following the steps to first clear the paper jam of the rear of the product after that clear the jam from its front if required.
Caution: When you are trying to clear a paper jam from the front it may damage the print machine. Therefore gain access and clear paper jams through the rear of the product.
- Remove any loose paper in the printer from the input tray as well output tray.
Remove any loose paper
Do not pull jammed paper
Step 2. Clear the paper jam from the rear of All-in-One.
- Turn on the product by press the power button.
- If the product is on then remove the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Now turn on the product to rear faces you.
- On the left side of the rear access door press and release it. Remove the door.
- With soft hand remove any jammed paper by using both hands to avoid tearing of paper in the roller.
- If paper tear then, then remove the torn pieces of paper from roller and wheels. Ensure that roller and wheels are moving freely.
- Now replace the rear access door, from the right side of the product slide the tabs into the notches and gently push the door to snaps into place.
- Make sure the rear access door is installed correctly.
- Connect the power cord of rear of the product.
- Turn on the product by the help of power button.
If paper jam issue gets solved then you can continue your printing work. If still the problem is same and you get trouble then take help of tech support experts of HP printer 24/7 through HP printer customer service .